söndag 5 februari 2012

First Post in English!

Heeeey!

The Blog is up and running! 40 Days - No Emissions!

The 22nd of February, I'll start the most exciting 40 days of my life. Not the most adventurous, nor the most pleasent - but indeed they will be exciting. For 40 days I'll be living completely without emission of Greenhouse Gases. The rules are at first glance rather simple:

1) The use of cars, trains, airplanes, buses or any other form of transportation that causes emissions are prohibited
2) Only products and food produced or grown in Sweden are allowed.
3) No plastic, no papper and no wrapping.

This evening I've been researching different kinds of hygine-related issues. How, for example, will I make my laundries? How do I brush my teeths with these rules applied? However, most intriguing is how I solve my toilet visits... I'm grateful if these issues are resolved before the 22nd of February, I might say.

And to all of you readers, I invite you to place promises of your own on the Facebook-Page for 40 Days - No Emissions
It could be any kind of promises, but they have to reduce your own emission of greenhouse gases. This far I've had promises about only using public transport, about not eating any meat, about turning the lights off whenever you leave a room.

22nd of February I start a journey more exciting than anyone before. A journey of changing my way of living. I hope to see you around, and that loads of challenging promises are made on the Facebook Page. Enjoy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar